The exhilaration you feel playing golf at Chester Valley never lets up. Every round on our par-70 championship golf course reminds you why it earned the reputation for being the toughest test on the PGA Tour Champions during the 12 years we hosted an event. Whether your skills are on par with serious tournament play or simply a casual foursome, you can choose between five sets of challenging tees. No matter your approach, the scenic hills and exquisite fairways will provide ample reward.
- The course was originally designed by Perry Maxwell, extensively renovated in 1969 by Philadelphia's George Fazio, with additional major renovations by Forse Design in 2009
- Chester Valley hosted PGA Tour Champions events from 1985 to 1997
- The course is a designated Audubon International Certified Cooperative Sanctuary, preserving wildlife habitat, protecting water quality, and improving the environment overall
- Distances for the five sets of tee boxes can be found here
- Golfers can also hone their skills and warm up on the practice range, putting green, and short game practice area, complete with bunkers
Invalid Token: Option (QUICKLINKS) not valid for site
Plan Your Next Event