We look forward to welcoming you to our Club and sharing in our traditions on and off the fairways. For your comfort and convenience, we’ve provided our guidelines for appropriate attire in Chester Valley facilities and at special events.
- Business Casual/Country Club Casual/Jean Friendly (specified areas/times)
- The first floor of the Clubhouse and the club offices on the second floor are jean friendly
- The ballroom and other special rooms have event specific dress requirements
- The Grille Room restaurant is jean friendly except after 5:00 pm on Saturday and Sunday when Business Casual is encouraged, and Country Club casual is permitted. Men must remove hats on the second floor of the Clubhouse.
- Country Club Casual
- Chester Valley Golf Club adheres to a non-penetrating spike policy on the golf course and practice facilities. Sneakers and appropriate casual shoes are permitted. All shirts must be tucked and have a collar.
Station 23 Restaurant & Bar
- Country Club Casual/Jean Friendly
- Swim shorts, cover-ups and sporting attire are permitted. Footwear is required.
- Proper and modest bathing attire is required for the pool facility.
- Proper tennis attire, including non-black-soled footwear, is required. Tank tops, halter tops, and bare midriffs are not permitted. Denim is not permitted on the tennis courts.
May have alternative dress requirements as communicated by the Club.
- Formal/Semi-Formal: Tuxedos or coat/tie for men and suitable formal dress for women.
- Business Casual: Collared, turtleneck, and mock turtleneck shirts with neatly pressed, properly fitted slacks for men. Jacket and ties are optional. Women may wear dresses or skirts, pantsuits and dress slacks with appropriate tops. Denim is not acceptable attire.
- Country Club Casual: Slacks, tailored shorts with collared, mock turtleneck or turtleneck shirts tucked in for men. Tailored shirts designed to be worn un-tucked (Tommy Bahama-type) are permissible. Appropriate dress for women is required. Bare midriffs, overly revealing clothing, T-shirts, athletic shorts, and cargo shorts are not permitted.
- Jean Friendly: Same rules as Country Club Casual except that tailored, non-faded blue jeans without rips, frays, or holes are permitted.
Use of Cell Phones and Electronic Communications Devices
- 1st Floor Clubhouse: Making or receiving calls and talking on cell phones and other devices is permitted
- 2nd Floor Clubhouse: Making or receiving calls and talking on cell phones and other devices is prohibited Devices must be set on “silent” or “vibrate.” Please leave the floor if you answer a call. Calls taken on the deck are only permitted when the deck is not in use for dining
- Text messaging is not restricted anywhere on club property.