We look forward to welcoming you to our Club and sharing in our traditions on and off the fairways.
At Chester Valley Golf Club, you will find superior golf, racquets, and swimming, plus exceptional restaurant and banquet facilities, along with an outstanding staff trained to meet all your needs.
Chester Valley Golf Club's Mission: Chester Valley Golf Club is a family-oriented, private country club serving an engaged membership and staff community that create life-long memories and friendships in golf, recreation, and social activities.
At Chester Valley Golf Club, you'll appreciate our well-regarded traditions of warm hospitality and exceptional service. A spirit of fun and camaraderie permeates everything we do, from the outdoor recreation to the many social events. Surrounded by our exquisite Clubhouse and the beauty of our landscape, members and guests feel at ease mingling with good friends, playing favorite games, and celebrating family bonds.
Features of Chester Valley Golf Club
- 24,000-square-foot Clubhouse with patio and deck overlooking the beautifully landscaped greens and water feature views
- 18-hole, 'classic' championship golf course
- Newly renovated practice range, putting green and short game practice facility
- Golf Shop with merchandise, custom club fitting, and instruction
- Outdoor pool and children's wading pool with competitive swim program
- Tennis facilities with five courts, competitive play, pro shop, lessons and clinics
- Two platform tennis courts with warming hut and competitive paddle program
- Poolside dining at Station 23's outdoor pavilion
- Casual fine dining at The Grille Room restaurant and bar
- Casual pub-style dining at the 19th Hole
- Flexible function space including ballroom and private event rooms
- Year-round, members-only social events.
Chester Valley Golf Club has some of the best event space in Chester County. From themed décor and menu selections to seating arrangements and AV equipment, our seasoned staff provides personal assistance for every occasion.